We prefer 18+ staffs, but if you think that you can take the commitment, please apply anyway.
Love BL? Want to be part of a community and share your enjoyment with everyone?
Join us and grow the site! We have a web programmer to handle website problems and we are really excited about making this into a genuine community for BL. <3
Projects that need translators:
- Dinghai Fusheng Records
- Game, Live Stream
- The #1 Pretty Boy of the Immortal Path
- The White Cat's Divine Scratching Post
- The Wulin Alliance’s Private Records [Audio Drama]
Have a novel that you want to translate but don’t like the hassle of managing a website? Or do you want to help with translating any of our current projects?
– All you need to do is translate, get it edited, and post your chapters – Previous/Next links and TOC pages are automatically generated
– We have an actual webdeveloper! Yes! that means we actually know what’s happening when the site goes down and can fix it
– We share ad revenue based on views, and this will accumulate as the project you work on grows larger
– You can supplement your income with ko-fi or patreon
– We give cookies :3
If you are already a translator and interested in moving your project over to Chrysanthemum Garden, there is probably no need for you to take the translator’s test. Just send us the URL to your current project in the contact form below so we can take a look! We’ll also move your projects over for you!
If you wish to join an existing project, you are very welcome to do so! Please fill in the test and send it to us via the contact form.
We are looking for translators that can translate at least 1 full chapter a week.
Join our discord to get help with translation / communicate with other staff!
Please don’t copy+paste the raw into google translate and just send it over. We are not against MTL translators, but we do want to have good quality novels that don’t miss the nuances that were there in the original language.
Translate these paragraphs into English and send the translated version to us using the contact form below! You can also put the translation on a google doc and send us the link.
Projects that need editors:
Are you one of those people for whom a misplaced comma irks you and you wish you could just go in and fix it?
– Chapter previews! Spoilers!
– Joining a great team that is really understanding when RL kicks in
– More cookies :3
To apply as an editor, join our discord and go to the #recruitment channel.